Friday, January 2, 2009

A Walk Up the Mountain

Bonnie and I have taken to walking up the mountain again. Actually, we have two mountains we can walk up. All walks up are beautiful, but physically challenging. Six years ago, before we moved, I explored this valley and had great range walking. I am looking to regain some range this year, after four years of sitting too much on my backside:) It might seem really simple, but if you look at a human body, the largest most noticeable (besides faces-another story) part is the legs. What is their evolutionary adaptation? Walking. For all of human existence, each and every one of us walked on average probably ten miles per day. I maintain almost all physical and emotional dis-ease can be eased through walking. Join us for a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment